By Brandon Mull
I got A World Without Heroes from my second cousin's wife, Rose. I got really involved with the characters and plot line, which was nice, but seemed to have a hard time reading all of the words. I tended to skip bits and pieces here and there. The same thing happened when I read the Fablehaven series a while ago. His writing style doesn't really work for me. I finished the book because I wanted to know how it ended, but also because I hate to leave a book unfinished. The ending tore me in half. I really want to know how the story ends, because I got really invested in the characters and their plight. I also don't want to read the other two books, because I don't like Brandon Mull's writing style. I might have to ask Rose how it all works out. I probably won't read any more of Brandon Mull's books(at least for a while).
No comments:
Post a Comment